Sunday, April 1, 2012

His Grace is Enough

Photo & Text Design by: Donna Kaminski

When I am week, than am I strong!

If you're feeling a bit overwhelmed by circumstances in your life, remember....it's not your strength that will pull you through, but Gods'.  When we are at our weakest point, that is when God can truly work with us. It is by His grace that we are here & His grace that brings us to Him. Grace (the unmerited favor of God) is our opportunity for greatness, not what the "world" considers great but Gods' view. Weakness is a sign not looked to highly upon in this world and to show weakness of any kind puts us in a very vulnerable state. But it is by our weakness that allows us to be greatly used by God for Gods' purpose. Don't be afraid to be weak.........you will end up stronger than you ever thought possible!
2 Corinthians 12:9 ~ But He (Jesus) said to me,  "My grace is sufficient for you,  for My power is made perfect in weakness".


No comments:

Post a Comment