In the heart of it all....there's CHOCOLATE!
What could be sweeter than a batch of these delicious freshly baked peanut butter cookies with a chocolate peanut butter filled heart?
Your sweet heart deserves them!
Peanut Butter Cookies with Chocolate Peanut Butter Heart Recipe
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- approx. 24 chocolate peanut butter filled chocolate hearts (remove foil)
- Mix ingredients down to the vanilla. Add soda, salt, and flour.
- Drop teaspoon size cookie dough onto baking sheet.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes at 350.
- Remove cookies from oven and lightly press a chocolate peanut butter heart into center of each cookie. Cool on baking sheet 2 minutes before placing on cooling rack.